National Level Moot Court Competition 2024
- Scouting shall lead to the instant disqualification of the team.
- In case of an odd number of teams, the host institution shall constitute a team only for the Preliminary rounds so as to prevent ex-parte proceedings in any court.
- Moot problem being the property School of Law, Joy University, shall not be used by any other college, institution etc, save with the written permission of School of Law, Joy University.
- The organizers will not defray the TA/DA of the participating teams.
- However local hospitality will be provided to the participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to use the Memorials submitted to them after the competition as they deem appropriate.
- Any clarifications on the moot problem may be sought by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org All participants shall maintain the decorum throughout the competition and are expected to conduct themselves in a manner befitting the legal profession, whether in the Court Hall or outside.
- Use of mobile phone in any form during the competition is strictly forbidden. Violating team may lose marks or may be disqualified in extreme circumstances.
- Consumption of any tobacco related product and any intoxicating product is strictly forbidden on the college campus.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter, modify, amend, add to or change any of the rules mentioned above and also date of competition at any time without any prior notice.